This week’s Instagram Critique is for a Jewelry Maker, this is a new series I’ll be testing out Live on IG and alternating it with Matcha Mondays. So, how can a handmade Jewelry Maker use Instagram to connect with the right clients and grow her business?
Today’s Instagram critique is for a jewelry maker, Debi, who is working to grow her brand and business on Instagram. Thank you Debi for submitting your account for review and being open to feedback!
Debi’s main questions revolved around visuals and whether or not she is doing the right things to make more sales for her jewelry business. Here is a summary of the questions she submitted:
- How to find my target audience on Instagram?
- Make more sales for my Etsy shop and get more subscribers on YouTube
- How do I build my jewelry brand
INSTAGRAM CRITIQUE FOR JEWELRY DESIGNER
Watch the replay below for the full critique and answers to Debi’s questions. There is SO much that can be applied to other accounts, regardless of the industry, I hope you find it helpful!
Here’s an overview of what I cover for today’s Instagram Critique:
- Top two things to create strong visuals for Instagram
- How to upgrade your Instagram profile to attract the right audience
- Should you grow two social accounts at the same time?
- Why is it so important to identify a target audience?
- How to create content that your ideal client actually wants to see?
Once again, thank you Debi for sharing your work, keep up the amazing job!
To watch the replay directly on IG, click here.