You’re thinking you should DIY your website and you KNOW you need to launch your personal brand but one or more of these scenarios may be true for you:
- You’re confused and overwhelmed with tech and you don’t know where to start
- You don’t know what to write on your website so it actually makes you money
- And you don’t have thousands of dollars to invest in a custom and modern design
At this point you may be wondering, “well??? Should I DIY my website!?” Consider the following signs to see if you’re ready to go the diy route or not!
4 SIGNS YOU SHOULD DIY YOUR WEBSITE
- You’re ready to turn your hobby into a business but still figuring things out (offers, your visual branding and messaging).
- You don’t need something complicated, just a simple personal brand website (not a full on ecommerce shop or something too complicated).
- Your online presence is practically non-existent but don’t have thousands to invest in a custom site (you might have a specific budget).
- DIY projects are your thing. You like getting your hands dirty, learning and getting in the game! You don’t care about perfection, you just want it done!
Watch the Matcha Monda replay below to get more details and visit LAUNCH YOUR PERSONAL BRAND to find out how we can help you DIY your site! Xoxo, -M
To watch the replay directly on IG, click here.